ARC Protected Boilersuit
A Protal based inherently flame retardant ARC protected boilersuit, designed specifically for protection against ARC flash. Manufactured under article 11B and tested to both European and American ARC flash standards, this boilersuit is ideal for the utilities and electrical engineering sectors.
- Bartacks at stress points for extra strength
- Concealed zip front to neck for added protection
- Inherently flame retardant
- One rule pocket on the right hand leg as worn
- Side elastication to assist with ease of movement
- Two breast pockets with flaps that are fastened with two concealed studs
- Two swing pockets with access points
This garment conforms to ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1 & F1, ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1 & A2, EN 1149-3 and EN 61482 1-2 2014 Class 1.
|Sizes Available:||92, 100, 108, 116, 124, 132 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||300gsm 50/39/10/1 Cotton/Modified Acrylic/Viscose/Antistatic|