Flame Retardant Jacket
A classic industry standard flame retardant jacket. Manufactured in the well established, 100% flame retardant cotton Proban® fabric. A traditional engineers jacket to meet the needs of general welding and allied processes.
Proban® is a quality controlled technological process that gives cotton and cotton rich woven and knitted textiles flame retardant properties that are durable to long term use. Articles manufactured from Proban® fabrics provide reliable flame retardant performance and peace of mind to industrial, institutional and end-consumers through-out the world while conforming with industry fire regulations.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Five concealed stud fastened front, fastened to neck
- Hems & cuffs double fold
- One piece plain back
- Prussian collar
- Three pockets, one breast and two patch pockets with flaps (1cm wider than the pocket) to prevent ingress from welding splatter.
- Wash label overlocked into side seam
- Navy measured in 4cms increments, all other colours in 8cm increments
This garment conforms to ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1 & F1 and ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1 & A2.
|Sizes Available:||92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136 & 140 cm|
|Fabric:||340gsm 100% Cotton Proban|
Navy Blue, Hi-Vis Orange